Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day Twenty

Day 20 P: Your views on drugs and alcohol - Well drugs...not a fan.  I knew a girl I grew up with who died from an overdose.  I think the only one that would/could be acceptable is marijuana.  And with that I am still not a big fan.  I also watch "Intervention" and I see how it can ruin a persons and their families lives.  Now onto alcohol.  I'm a big fan.  Not a fan of binge or shot after shot drinking.  I heard a horror story of a guy who had 21 shots on his 21st birthday.  He got alcohol poising and died.  I also can't stand people who get crazy drunk.  I agree there should be nights where you let go and have fun.  However, if you are a person who gets emotional or angry or acts like a child *ahem*my sister*ahem*...maybe you should lay off.  I am the youngest by 5 years but have always felt while drinking with my sisters that I am the babysitter.  And that does not make a fun night.  So enjoy the beer or the glass of wine...but don't go crazy!..at least all the time.



Day 20 F: A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel.  I would love to travel to Fiji!  I have been around the US and have seen both oceans. I have been to Rome, Germany, and Prague...but never anywhere tropical.  I want to go to a place with see-through perfect blue ocean water.  I would love to go to Fiji and have my own private cabana with my husband on top of the ocean.  It would be secluded with good seafood and plenty of wine.  




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...