Linking up once again with Lauren for "Fill in the blank Friday!"
1. Nothing says fall like colorful trees, crunching leaves, football, and the smell of burnt leaves.
2. My favorite autumnal tradition is i don't have one yet, but we went to the pumpkin patch for the first time and now that Mason is old enough maybe that will be our new tradition .
3. My favorite fall treat is not a big fan of pumpkin flavored stuff but i love hot apple cider, honey crisp apples, and specialty coffee drinks at Starbucks .
4. Fall makes me think of being cozy because I think of football Sunday's and being in sweatshirts and cuddling .
5. Autumn free form word association, go! colors, trees, raking, pumpkins, cider .
6. My go-to outfit in the fall is jeans, sweatshirt and my converse shoes .
7. My favorite fall holiday is (Halloween or Thanksgiving) Thanksgiving. I am not too big into Halloween...never have been. Now that I am an adult I got to a Halloween party (I will share my costume idea soon) but I love Thanksgiving. Great food and family. I love it!