Monday, October 3, 2011

Twenty One

* Just a note about these posts.  Since I was crazy and decided to take on 3 of the 30 Day Blog Challenges, I have realized now that there has been and will be overlap.  So If you don't see lets say a Photo for Day 27, then that means it has already been posted in another Day. *  




G -  A photo of something that makes you happy.  There are quite a few "challenges" similar to the this one for the {F (Photo)} 30 Day Challenge so if you are interested just click here.


P - (scenario) Your best friend is in a car accident and you two got into a fight an hour before. What do you do?  I think this question is a bit weird.  Um...I would probably run to the hospital to see her and cry and apologize to her.  I am curious thinking of another answer someone could possibly put...it is your best friend!


F - A picture of something you wish you could forget.  Below is a study guide of the worst class in the world.  It was German History (in college).  And it was alllllll in German (we weren't allowed to talk in English).  Yes the previous year I did study abroad in Germany and spoke German every singe day...but that was regular things.  Not history (unless it was Martin Luther).  That class was hell and I hated going to it.  I would have never survived without my friend Paul who was a classmate when I studied abroad.  He is a genius who triple majored.  Every time a test came we would spend hours in the library where he would explain in English and then into German everything for me.  I am not (or wasn't) bad in German...but I was good at the grammar and every day talk.  I hardly understood what my professor was saying in class and I would feel like crying every time she would call on me.  But somehow I survived...I had too...it was a class I absolutely needed to get my minor and graduate.  I thought I was going get a D, but when the grades came out? C+!!! I practically peed myself...still don't know how I pulled that off.  So I wish I could forget that whole semester.  I felt so good about my language skills when I came back from Germany and this class made me feel like I knew nothing.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...