A little late to the party today and I know I have touched on this subject before, but since it is a new link up, I am revisiting and will continue to do so!
Today is all about introduction...why fitness is important to you, strengths, weaknesses, goals, etc.
I like fruits and a lot of veggies (I am telling myself that that is a strength!)
- eating out
- making myself carb driven meals at home
- lose 45 pounds from my starting weight
- Zumba cardio party 3x/week
- Walks 5x/week (including treadmill)
- eat out only once a week
- drink more water
- remember to take vitamins every day
- quit smoking
Next week it is about healthy recipes! I am very excited for that one!