Today I am back to linking up with Lauren for 'Fill in the Blanks Friday'
1. When I was a kid I wanted to be a veterinarian when I grew up.
2. As an adult, my dream job would be to work at an art museum .
3. W hen I was younger I wanted to be just like Lucille Ball .
4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was Cinderella...I actually didn't wear it for Halloween because we were in Disney World but I got to wear it when I got back .
5. My favorite childhood toy was my teddy bear, I got him for Christmas when I was 2 and I still have him .
6. The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when my mom told me not to touch this candle holder, so I did. And I broke it. .
7. I get daily inspiration from my son, TV, pinterest .