Monday, September 12, 2011

14 - Photo

A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without -


Of course I couldn't imagine my life without all of my family but today I am going to go with my Dad.  (or Daddie - as he signs my cards...even though he knows that is not how you spell it)  All my life I have been a "Daddy's girl".  We used to go to auctions, antique stores, golfing (or I would just carry his clubs).  We would throw a baseball or play basketball...I was a tomboy for sure.  Now we talk about sports...like the Milwaukee Brewers and the Green Bay Packers.  Actually when we don't watch the Packers together we call each other after every touchdown. When I call my mom says "it's your son we never had"...I just know that he would do anything for me.











No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...