Thursday, September 8, 2011

#21 Part 1

#21 from my Day Zero Project is read 10 books.  Here is the first one I read...Heaven is for real by Todd Burpo.  I borrowed it from my Grandma after both my sisters had read it and just loved it.  I have to admit that I am a Christian and I believe in God but I am not hugely spiritual.  But I have to say after reading this book, it has pushed me in the right direction.  One of my other goals for my Day Zero Project is to a find a church and now, I'm actually excited and itching to find one.  How can you not believe a 4 year old when he has a story like this?  How would he even know?  If you want to know what I am talking about then read the book!  I read it in one day so it is a quick read!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...