Sunday, September 11, 2011

Day 13

G - favorite fictional book


I would have to say my favorite is "The Adults" by Alison Espach.  This book made me cry but also made me look at things clearer about love and life.  Cheesy, but the book is great.




P - A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough days and F - A picture of your favorite band or artist...well since this ties in together, I will answer together. 


I have so many favorite bands/artists that I can't really chose so I will go the route of 'gotten me through the most'...OneRepublic and their CD "Dreaming Out Loud".  They have some really good songs on that CD that hits on all of my emotions.  They have some beautiful songs and their newest music hasn't disappointed me either.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...