Monday, September 26, 2011

So Excited...

I did it....I ordered an Erin Condren planner!  I have been wanting one for a while now so I am very giddy *nerd*.  It is expensive but I am getting it as an early Christmas gift from my mother-in-law.  I am the person who constantly has a planner and is writing things down, so I know it will be worth it!  Of course I will show it off when I get it but here is the one I am getting.  I really like it because I got to personalize the favorites on the cover. (of course it will be my name though)


2 comments:

Kasey said...

Ahhh I'm so jealous!! I want one so bad.

Sar said...

Planners are my FAVORITE! I'm a color-coder, for sure! I can't wait to check out all of Erin Condren's stuff! Thanks for the recommendation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...