Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Nineteen

G - your favorite Bible verse


Proverbs 10:19

When words are many, sin is not absent, but he who holds his tongue is wise.

P - What do you think of religion? Or what do you think of politics? 


Well Since I already posted my favorite Bible verse, I will go with religion.  I am not overly religious.  I believe in God, Jesus, and I am a Christian.  However growing up Catholic I never felt like I belonged.  I would really like to find a church (one of my Day Zero goals) that I can take my son to.  I suppose what I think about religion...is everyone can do what they want.  I support most religions (except those ones who may teach hate and be hurtful) and if someone is an atheist, that is their choice.  I don't feel the same way but I'm not going to try make them believe something they don't want to.  That's all I'll say on the subject...it is a touchy one...even me who is still finding their way in religion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...