Thursday, September 1, 2011

Day 6 (all of 'em)

20 of your favorite things (G)


1. TV
2. Dogs
3. My DVR
4. Art
5. Family (that includes everyone)
6. Beer/Wine (i'm not picky)
7. My cell phone (love my Blackberry Torch)
8. Jeopardy
9. Mad Men
10. Books 
12. the Green Bay Packers (superbowl champs!  sorry, but i have to milk this before the regular season starts)
13. Milwaukee Brewers
14. Gummi Bears from Germany (and I like tho open the bag and let them sit out so they get a little hard)
15. German
16. The Internet (what would I do without you?!)
17. 75 degree weather
18. My Ipad (changed my life)
19. Sesame Street (my kid loves it plus it doesn't drive me as crazy as Spongebob does)
20. FOOD!  (all of it....Chinese, Italian, American...i'll eat it!)




Something you hope you never have to do (P) -


Ok...Debbie Downer here.  (Wah Wahhhhh) Something I hope I never have to do (but will ultimately have to do) is put my dogs to sleep.  That's all I'm gonna say.


A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day (F) 


This is hard too.  I hate picking a celebrity because I am sure that is a bit cliche.  But here I am...picking a celebrity.  Reese Witherspoon (also one of my favorite actresses)...maybe because she has such a laid back (and cute) clothing style, got to make out with Joaquin Phoenix in 'Walk the Line', a cute husband, adorable kids (which she had with Ryan Phillippe!!!), and she owns a farm...with donkeys!  But I would, but just for a day...because I would miss my kid.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...