Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Getting Sad...

So after today I only have two full days until I go on vacation.  Saturday at 5 am Guss, my parents, and I are driving to Missouri.  The bad news - Mason isn't coming with.  I am ok with leaving him for a few hours during the day or at night when he is sleeping...and I have been away for 2 nights before.  But this will be 5 nights!  And I am kind of freaking out.  I don't like the thought of not seeing him for that long...and being only 17 months old it's not like I can call him on the phone.  But thank goodness for Skype!  So I am going to leave you with a video of Mason's favorite thing...Sesame Street.  It is a song by will.i.am and it is pretty cute and catchy.  Will.i.am doesn't seem too into it but I still like it.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...