Friday, September 9, 2011

Day 12

Something you never get compliments on  (P) - To tell you the truth...I've got nothing.  It's not that I always get complimented on things but I can't think of anything I don't get complimented on. I have bad self esteem so I am fortunate for the things I do get compliment on.




A picture of something you love (F) -


I already pulled the mommy card with my son on some other things so here is a picture of something else I love.  I love art history.  That was my major and yes...it hasn't gotten me anywhere yet but at least I loved my major.  I have a lot of favorite artists, but one of my absolute favorites is Edward Hopper.  Most people know him from "Nighthawks".  One of my favorites I am showing below.  He just has this way of showing 'being alone'.  Not necessarily a bad way but also a good way.  It is called "Evening" and it really reminds me of the summer after graduating high school.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...