Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day Eleven

G - favorite TV shows which actually has been posted with Day 3 of F

P - Something people seem to compliment you the most on - This actually will tie in with the "something you hate" (below).  I get the most compliments on (mostly from guys) about how much I know about football.  I root for the Green Bay Packers but I know all the teams, their Quarterbacks, other players, etc...  I am not the most knowledgeable  but when I hold a conversation with some people they are in shock about how long I can talk about football.  I just love it!


Day 11: A picture of something you hate - Ok...I know I might offend or make some people mad but remember...this is MY opinion.  Ok...I'll say it.  I hate HATE pink sport jerseys.  That includes *gasp* ones with sparkles and that are bedazzled.  I just can't stand them.  I think (my opinion) they give girls a bad rap.  Girls are already given the disadvantage about not knowing anything about sports (and I know a lot of girls who do) and then you throw some glitter on a pink or pastel jersey....yuck.  But I don't judge...my best friend wears one.  It is just not my style.  So I apologize if you love them! :)


source NFL shop



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...