Tuesday, September 13, 2011

#41 Part 2 and #74

A little update on my Day Zero Project.

#41 is Learn to cook 10 new recipes...I have already done one.

This recipe I got from Gina over at Skinny Taste
I forgot to take pictures this time but I have to say it was pretty good.  




My Notes
I was generous with the salt, pepper, and Parmesan cheese.  Without it, it was a bit bland but that definitely pepped it up!  I would definitely recommend this for someone and make it again.  I am a beginner with garlic too, so I had to google how to smash and even peel it!  And my hands have smelled like garlic for 3 days now! (and yes I have showered!)


#74 was to find a new hobby.  I feel like I cheated a bit here because I am choosing blogging.  I didn't make that goal with it in mind but the more I think about it...it makes sense.  So there ya go!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...