Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Excuse the Mess

Like I have mentioned before I am in the process of redesigning my blog...so don't be alarmed by the lack of color. :)  With a toddler I only have time when he is asleep, so I am trying to do this as fast as possible.  Plus I have realized how computer illiterate I am but, I have to give thanks to Kasey.  I have been bugging her with questions and she has made me understand this stuff a bit more.  Also she will be doing a link up on Mondays and whenever I get this blog mess figured out, I will be starting my own!!!

3 comments:

Kasey said...

haha, it is not a problem!! I'm pretty much self-taught through tutorials found on Google so I've had to rely on someone else for help too. :-) It is pretty tricky but once you get the basics down, it comes pretty natural. I still wish I could figure out how to make a fancier blog, but I'm pretty happy with the way mine turned out anyway.

Ask away! I am glad to help!

Wida said...

I hope all turns out well!

Wida
Missing Amsie Blog

Natalie Leung said...

I hope your blog becomes fantastic :)

natalie
http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...