Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A House, A Drink, A Dolphin (Day 15)

G - your dream house - So this isn't necessarily my dream home but the concept is.  I want to live on the east coast and have an oceanfront home.  I'm thinking a personal beach.  I wouldn't turn down a west coast oceanfront home but I like the appeal of seasons.  I would love the winter and still being able to see the ocean.  Of course I would love a large home but I don't need a mansion.  I think people who live in 10 bedroom 15 bathroom homes are crazy...unless you have the people to fill it.  I don't like the thought of being in the home on one side and not hearing/knowing what it is going on on the other side. 




P -  Something or someone you couldn't live without, because you've tried living without it - so to go out of the box a little bit I'm going to chose alcohol.  I'm not saying binge drinking or getting drunk all the time, but I have gone 10 months without alcohol when I was pregnant.  I missed it.  I missed having a beer in the summer or watching football.  I missed a glass of wine after a stressful day.  I didn't get champagne on New Years.  Of course it was worth it and I will do it again when I have another baby but it's not something I enjoy.


F - A picture of something you want to do before you die -  one of the biggest things on my bucket list is to swim with dolphins.  It is crazy expensive but I think it would be worth it!  Just being able to touch them and play with them...sounds like so much fun!



2 comments:

Melissa:: Strong Sense of Style said...

Swimming w dolphins would be so amazing! You should def treat yourself to that one day.

Miranda said...

@Melissa:: Strong Sense of Style

i sure hope it happens!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...